Proposed pathways and protein-protein interaction networks in age-related macular degeneration: published in npj Aging and Mechanisms of Disease.
datasetposted on 2019-12-16, 09:33 authored by Christina Kiel, Fran Pool, Luis Serrano, Philip Luthert
CellDesigner files describing pathogenesis pathways and Cytoscape files describing protein-protein interactions of potential relevance in age-related macular degeneration.
By Fran Pool, Christina Kiel, Luis Serrano and Phil Luthert.
Files can be edited and extended using CellDesigner (http://celldesigner.org) or Cytoscape (https://cytoscape.org) respectively.
European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 634479 (EYE-RISK – to PJL, LS, and CK)
- Bioinformatics and computational biology not elsewhere classified
- Cell metabolism
- Gene expression (incl. microarray and other genome-wide approaches)
- Genetics not elsewhere classified
- Other biomedical and clinical sciences not elsewhere classified
- Pathology (excl. oral pathology)
- Oral medicine and pathology
- Proteomics and intermolecular interactions (excl. medical proteomics)
age-related macular degenerationnetworksProtein-protein interaction dataPathogenesis ResearchSystems Biology Graphical Notationgenetic riskBioinformaticsCell MetabolismComputational BiologyGene Expression (incl. Microarray and other genome-wide approaches)GeneticsMedicinePathologyProteomics and Intermolecular Interactions (excl. Medical Proteomics)