Research Data Management: The 2020 review
In this report, the Research Data Management team look back over the past 12 months and reflect on progress made in a number of areas:
· Data management and sharing plan review service
· Research outputs published using the UCL Research Data Repository
· New online training courses on writing data management plans and open science and scholarship (created with the Bibliometrics and Open Access teams)
· Our revised research data policy - updated advice for UCL staff and research students in managing their research outputs.
· Making research data FAIR - findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable - within the wider open science and scholarship context.
We hope you enjoy reading this review as much we did putting it together.
Research Data Management team
UCL Library Services