Research Data Support Officer - UCL (Health informatics and information systems; Archival, repository and related studies; Research, science and technology policy; Library and information studies not elsewhere classified)
- A novel framework for assessing metadata quality in epidemiological and public health research settings.
- A novel metadata management model to capture consent for record linkage in longitudinal research studies.
- Improving metadata quality assessment in public health and epidemiology
- Enhancing Discoverability of Public Health and Epidemiology Research Data
- Ph.D. Thesis - The evaluation and harmonisation of disparate information metamodels in support of epidemiological and public health research
- Research Data Management: The 2020 review
- A brief introduction to creating and sharing FAIR data at UCL
- Open Science & Scholarship: Introduction to Open Data
- Research Data Management: The 2021 Review